BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions has committed to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 7 of the Turkish Law No. 5378 of July 07, 2005, which ensures accessibility of information services and information and communication technology for handicapped person.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions listed in its multi-year roadmap which is currently being drawn up.
1.1 COMPLIANCE STATUS
The BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions website (Main Page – BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions) is in partial compliance with the compliance audit on accessibility due to the non-conformities listed below.
There were a total of 48 applicable criteria to this website of which:
- 28 compliant criteria
- 20 non-compliant criteria
1.2 NON-ACCESSIBLE CONTENT
- Decorative images are read by the screen reader
- Content grouping areas are not properly defined
- The tabulation order is sometimes inconsistent
- In a multiple-item list, items of the same nature are not always grouped together
- Some input controls are not relevant and do not respond to the screen reader
- Skip links or quick access links to the main area of the website are absent
- Some form fields do not have a label
- The structuring of some lists is incorrect
- On some pages, the text is not legible when zoomed in up to 200%
- The titles of some pages are not relevant
- The option to change the language is not clearly specified
- Some status messages are not correctly rendered by assistive technology
- The user is sometimes not warned of a change of context
- Some links do not have a title
- Some links or buttons are not explicit enough
- There isn’t sufficient contrast between the background colour, the text, images and other interface components
- Images that convey information do not have a text alternative
- Additional content that appears on hover is not accessible by keyboard navigation
1.3 DRAWING UP OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was drawn up on 02/03/2021.
1.3.1 Technologies used for the creation of the website:
1.3.2 Test Environment
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
1.3.3 Tools used for the audit
The following tools were used for evaluating the level of accessibility :
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
1.3.4 Pages scanned for evaluating the level of compliance
1.4 FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager in order to be provided with an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the Communication department of BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions on the following link : leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.com.tr/contact/
1.5 MEANS OF RECOURSE
The procedure below to be applied in the following case:
You have reported a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal to the website manager and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Contact us by filling accessibility form which is under Contact Us menu
- Call our call center from +90 (216) 645 96 96
- Send an e-mail to our KEP address firstname.lastname@example.org address by using KEP system.